Deere 644 EZ TRAM Loader Attachments
ACS continues to manufacture and service an array of attachments made specifically for the 644 EZ TRAM, including Construction Duty Forks, General Purpose Buckets, Multi-Purpose Buckets, and Couplers.
The special model Deere 6244 EZ TRAM (which stands for “Tractor, Rubber-Tired, Articulated Steering, Multi-Purpose”) Loaders were originally built for the U.S. Marine Corps to use at home and abroad for material handling (with its fork attachment), excavation & construction of fortifications, soil addition & removal for road, airfield construction, and utilities with its bucket Multipurpose Bucket attachment.
ACS Industries manufactured the original Deere Factory-installed attachments that shipped with these custom machines, (and continues to do so). We’re proud of the fact that our attachments have served in some of the toughest conditions on earth, including the harsh environments of Afghanistan and Iraq.
As these machines cycle back into the states for continued service, they are often resold without attachments, or with a coupler only. If you own a TRAM and are not sure which attachments you need, give us a call (800-321-2348 ). We specialize in application-based attachments so you can be sure to get solid advice from whoever you talk to here at ACS.
A few notes of information related to these machines:
* ACS can build our Full Loader Attachment product offering with the correct coupler receiver installed and fully compatible to the original 644EZ Coupler. We can provide a Standard ACS product or Custom make an attachment and coupler equip it to be ready to use upon arrival.
* ACS offers a full array of parts for the Hydraulic Fork and the Multi-Purpose bucket that may have been released for sale with the machine.
* ACS has available a Female Coupler blank that is designed & sold to be field fabricated to the back of existing attachments to allow them to be used with the 644EZ Coupler. (Ref #91002227).
* ACS stocks Locking Cylinders and Pins for any replacements you may need for the Coupler Installed to the front of the 644EZ.
Deere 644 EZ TRAM Loader Attachments Links
Tech SpecsThe original attachments that shipped with the TRAMs were sized to operate as four-in-one, multi-purpose bucket loaders with a minimum capacity of 2.5 cubic yards, and as forklifts with 72-inch forks and a minimum lift of 10,000 pounds at 48-inch load center. ACS can equip you with similar attachments, or something else from our line-up of tools, depending on your needs.
- Debris Clean-Up
- Disaster Cleanup
- High Clearance Dumping
- Land Clearing
- Lumber Yards
- Pallet/Truck Loading
- Plant/Material Handling
- Road / Bridge Construction
- Road Maintenance
- Site Finishing
- Solid Waste Handling
- Utility Clean Up
- Utility Site Prep
- Yard Maintenance
Deere 644 EZ TRAM with ACS Series 1000 Coupler
A repainted Deere 644 EZ TRAM demonstrating the range of motion of the ACS Series 1000 Coupler.