Backhoe Heavy Duty Buckets
ACS Heavy Duty Backhoe Buckets are all-purpose buckets designed for rugged general excavation applications. They are heavier and more durable than the average OEM factory bucket and a good choice for those looking to upgrade to a long lasting bucket.
• Abrasion resistant steel. Covers 60% of the bottom surface.
• Single-radius shell. Provides superior loading and cleaning.
• Sloped bottom. The bottom of the bucket slopes up and away from the dig direction to facilitate ‘boiling’ and faster loading. The sloped bottom also reduces heel wear.
• Tapered sides. Reduces side drag and horsepower required to load the bucket.
• Built to OEM specifications. Ear groups designed to match the dimensions of all major TLB manufacturers.
• Dual reinforced header. Zero flex means a full transfer of force from the stick to the cutting edge. Reduces tip radius for greater productivity.
• Lift Eye. Sturdy lift eye comes standard on every ACS Heavy Duty Bucket.
• Drainage Perforations - Provides fast escape routes for unwanted liquid in the payload.
• Poly Lining - Prevents handled material from sticking to the interior walls of the bucket.
• Side Cutters - Reduces side-contact and improves digging
• Teeth - ACS offers tooth configurations from a wide range of manufacturers.
• Anti-Clatter Bushing - Reduces chatter and extends the life of the bucket ear by eliminating friction from side-loading.